Sometimes we need to relocate and change our postal address. Relocation may happen within the city or to a completely new city or state within the United States. If you are a USPS employee who has relocated you would like to have your new address updated in the company records.
USPS lets you change your address easily. You can do that using the LiteBlue self-service portal designed by USPS for its employees. This change of address is for the employees only and not the customers of USPS.
LiteBlue is the service which is the part of various self-service options provided to the employees by the company. Liteblue aims at making things easier for the employees.
At the same time, it makes employee management more effective for USPS. This website allows access to various employment details including paystub, schedule, benefits and more. This is also the place from where you can update your personal details including the postal address.
As a USPS employee, there is a good chance you already visit LiteBlue often. You may also be well aware of various sections of the portal. However, when it comes to change of address, you don’t have to do it very regularly. This is why a guide for USPS change of address may come handy. In this article, we will help you change your USPS address using LiteBlue portal.
How To Change Address At Liteblue Portal:
USPS lets you change your address in various ways. However, LiteBlue seems to be the most convenient one for most employees. Firstly we will learn to change the address using the LiteBlue portal. Later, we will briefly look at the other methods. Here are the steps:
- 1.The first thing you need to do is visit https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal using a web browser
- 2.Now log in to the LiteBlue account using your credentials (Employee ID and LiteBlue Password). Employee ID can be found at the top of your paystub. If you don’t have the password CLICK HERE to know how to get one
- 3.Click the ‘Log On’ button
- 4.Locate the ‘My HR’ menu tab on the top and click it
- 5.Click ‘Change My Address’ when the dropdown list appears
- 6.On the next page click on ‘Edit’
- 7.On the next page enter your new postal/mailing address. You may also update your contact information if need be
- 8.Click on ‘Review’ to review the information you have provided and to make sure it is correct
- 9.Hit ‘Save’ in order to save the new postal address
This is all you need to do to change the postal address in the USPS record.
USPS Change Of Address Alternatives:
You don’t necessarily have to use LiteBlue login to change the address. Here are the alternative methods:
- 1.USPS Kiosks: You will find the electronic kiosks at many USPS locations including their distribution centers and offices. The address can be updated using the Kiosks.
- 2.Postal Mail: If you want to do it the traditional way, you can send the USPS change of address request to USPS. Make sure that the request is properly signed. Also, remember that this process may take up to a week or even more. You may send your request to HRSSC / COMPENSATION & BENEFITS, PO BOX – 970400, GREENSBORO – NC 27497-0400, USA.